London is just the beginning! England’s most beautiful and bewitching villages, towns, cities and countryside are just ‘a day away’.
Palaces and Stately Homes
Ancient Monuments such as Stonehenge
Quintessential English villages, countryside & sheep!
On the day of our tour together, your driver-guide will collect you from your central London hotel in their comfortable car or MPV, so your day will begin and end in comfort.
Some walking is usual to better explore some of sites, but if you have any mobility issues just let us know when booking and we’ll do our utmost to tailor everything for your comfort. If you would prefer, with notice, we are happy to arrange a wheelchair.
*Please note that tour prices include all guiding services, preplanning, fuel and parking, but does not include entry fees or refreshments. Contact Us now for a quotation.
**With advance notice, in some situations, we can arrange for a guide and separate driver and vehicle if appropriate due to group size or special requests. How about a luxury mini coach and guide?
For easy reference, we have grouped tours by geographical area, i.e. where it is possible to visit and return in one day.
Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Tours
Located just on the edge of London, visits to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court make for easy and highly satisfying
half day, or full day, tours by car.
- HAMPTON COURT PALACE (5 hrs)
- WINDSOR CASTLE (5 hrs)
- WINDSOR & HAMPTON COURT (9 hrs)
- WINDSOR or HAMPTON COURT & ROYAL LONDON (8 hrs)
- THAMES VALLEY COUNTRYSIDE & PUB LUNCH (6 hrs)
Stonehenge & Bath Tours
There are many ways to combine tours of Stonehenge & Bath, but here, in our opinion, are the very best.
- STONEHENGE (6 hrs)
- STONEHENGE, LOCAL VILLAGES & PUB LUNCH (8 hrs)
- BATH (8 hrs)
- STONEHENGE & BATH (12 hrs)
- STONEHENGE & WINDSOR (10 hrs)
- STONEHENGE & AVEBURY (10 hrs)
- STONEHENGE & SALISBURY (10 hrs)
- STONEHENGE, PUB LUNCH & STOURHEAD GARDENS (11hrs)
- AVEBURY, LACOCK & CASTLE COMBE (10 hrs)
Oxford & Blenheim Palace / Stratford-Upon-Avon & The Cotswolds Tours
Oxford, Blenheim Palace, Stratford Upon Avon, The Cotswolds and Warwick Castle are all in the same geographical direction from London, which makes it very easy to combine tours in various ways. Depending on your interests and how long you would like your tour to last, trips can be arranged from 6 to 10hrs as a day trip from London, or multiple days, to allow you the opportunity of staying overnight in lovely old inns, or smart manor house hotels, using this beautiful area as a base
Please see OVERNIGHT TOURS for more information.
- OXFORD (7 hrs)
- OXFORD & BLENHEIM PALACE (9 hrs)
- OXFORD or BLENHEIM & WINDSOR CASTLE (9 hrs)
- THE COTSWOLDS, VILLAGES & COUNTRYSIDE (10 hrs)
- OXFORD or BLENHEIM & THE COTSWOLDS (10 hrs)
- STRATFORD-UPON-AVON & THE COTSWOLDS (10 hrs)
- STRATFORD-UPON-AVON & WARWICK CASTLE (10 hrs)
- HARRY POTTER'S OXFORD & STUDIO TOUR (9 hrs)
- BLETCHLEY PARK CODE BREAKERS (7 hrs)
- OXFORD & STRATFORD-UPON-AVON (10 hrs)
Leeds Castle, Churchill's Chartwell House & Hever Castle
Just to the south of London lie three of England’s most iconic houses and castles, all easily accessible by car in a day.
Leeds Castle is a fairytale setting brought to life, rising out of it’s own lake. “The most romantic Castle in the world” was once a home to Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon.
According to Winston Churchill “A day away from Chartwell is a day wasted”. Chartwell House was the family home of Sir Winston and his beloved wife ‘Clemmy’. Now open to the public, it affords a rare opportunity to see the life behind the scenes, of the man who shepherded the world to victory in WWII.
Hever Castle was the seat of the Boleyn family. Ambitious, power hungry and ruthless to get ahead, one sister would become Henry VIII’s mistress and be cast aside. The other would become his wife and the most controversial Queen in English history.